Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 15 June 2012

Sitting Daisy

Hi all Happy Friday to you all, gosh this week has gone quick 
so bit late posting this but the stamp is Sitting Daisy by Elizabeth Bell when she was working with Sugar Nellie I have been after her for yrs finally won her on Ebay and she arrived today soooo I just had to have a play 

I am one happy bunny she arrived today 
so I coloured her with Fleximarkers and Promarkers and prisma pencils for a bit of shading I then blended with Sansodor.
the Paper is from HOTP Paper pizzaz I have had this pad for Donkeys yrs but it never goes out of vogue (hark at me) lol anyway it is part of my endless stash lol
the Letters are also from the same pad and the circle sentiment but I am afraid the ribbon is covering it sorry The Pin I made 
and the flowers area combo of Mulberry crafts and my Stash
the Corners are Mermory Box Dies and the Large butterfly is a Doohickey die
I also used small woodware butterfly punch and the leafy punch
I used Cream cotton to stitch around my card with my machine
To finish I added some stickles to the flowers and liquid pearls to the bottom, corners and butterflys

So there you go hope you like my Card

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges



7 comments:

Wendy L said...

I see why you have been after this stamp, she is gorgeous.xxx

Moni said...

Stunning card Wendy, love the papers, all details and the image. great coloring. Hugs,moni

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous! Love those flowers you used! thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards, hugs, martina

shampylou30 said...

wow this is stunning i love this colour combo and the flowers are gorgeous sue xx

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card with an amazing image and coloured so well with lots of lovely flowers, stitching and corner dies so beautiful:)x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Gorgeous card, sweet lovely image.Beautiful! Kathy

happyscrapper said...

This is a wonderful card. The image is so sweet and girly. The embellishments are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CCCC.
Hugz,
Christine