Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 17 June 2012

Sugar Nellie Contenplation

Hi all
Blimey where did the weekend go I blinked and it was over lol
never mind I did manage to get a card done but before I show you I have been a very lucky bunny this week
Firstly I won the 
Magnolia-licious Sunday Sensations

The price is a Fabby $25 to spend in the Manolia-licious Shop 
so pop along and join in you never know your luck

Secondly I won the Sugary Sunday Facebook challenge so I am able to pick a stamp of my choice from 
Funky kits how fab is that to be honest I am not the luckiest person for winning things my Mum on the other hand God Rest her was very lucky she won loads of stuff a cruise, garden stuff money Bingo lol 
anyway thank you so much for my fab prices I will show you what I get.

I also made the Top Five over at Allsorts challenge blog 

So onto my card today

So Today I used another Sugar Nellie Stamp From Home Grown at Funky Kits
She is called Contenplation and is available here
The DP is from my scarp box and the matt layer is from Cor-dinations whitewash which I distress with Mr Holtz's Distressing tool 
Dies are Memory Box Tree, Butterfly and clouds
Flowers are from Mulberry Crafts which I inked with walnut stain Distress inks for that vintage distress look
I coloured the image with promarkers, Fleximarkers and prisma Pencils and blended with Sansador
the pin I made myself 
The gold gems and cream ribbon and lace are from my stash
I stitched all around with zigzag stitch on my machine
The little wooden Bird is from Hobby craft

I have entered this card into this week Sugar Sunday Facebook Challenge
I would also like to enter this into the following challenges

Addicted to Stamps .... One or more Pins
Lets ink it up ... Your fav embellies (mine are flowers I always use them)





12 comments:

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card
Hugs
Jayne
x

SuzanneK said...

Wow, stunning creation, such attention to detail. I love all those beautiful embellishments. Thanks for playing along at LIIU this month, hope to see you for our next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

arjette said...

Your card is really beautiful!!!
Thank you for joining us at ATSC!!

gr. arjette.

Karen W said...

Your card is breathtaking!

Sandra H said...

Well done Wendy and many congratulations on your winnings, Your card is so beautiful, the image is one cute image and beautifully coloured great to see all your embellishments and the dies are gorgeous just love all the bling it really does make a card .....so so beautiful:)x

Susan Hogan said...

Layers and layers of goodness! Very sweet and girly. Thanks for joining in the fun at Lets Ink It Up embellies challenge this month!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Admired this on FB so had to hop over and am now following. I love your soft colours and dies on this one. Absolutely fabulous.

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous card and congrats on winning your challenges sue xxx

tiggertastic said...

hi, long time since i have stopped by.

Lovely to see your creations and having a quick browse around your blog.

hope you are keeping well,

sarah xx

Pat K said...

Fabulous creation. So beautifully put together. Congrats on your wins. Pat K.x

Mandy said...

Wendy your card is absolutely gorgeous, so very pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
hugs Mandy xx

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Love the image and the embellishments. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma