Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 30 July 2012

New release from Karen Middleton at Cuddly Buddly

Hi folks today I have two cards to show you from Karen Middleton over at Cuddly Buddly 

I used two of the fab images

from the new release


I wanted this card and image to have a truly frosty feel about it so it had to be a white on white card
and to colour the image in pale blue with my copics
The image is called Winter Walk available here she looks like a snow Queen dont you think 
I added fine glitter to her hair and flower soft polar white to her muff I then added liquid pearls to the background and to the decoration on her hat 
The poinsettia are from Marianne  Creatable dies  large and small the the centre's are from a snowflake punch from my stash the pearls and gems are all from my stash
I used a Marianne Embossing folder punch and emboss Anya's dots love it stunning folder
to finish I used a Kim's Digi stamp Christmas Greeting and Ticket

For my second card I used another image for the new release 


This image is also from the artist Karen Middleton and is called
Christmas is coming available here I coloured the image in complete contrast to the other image
and used darker copics I added fine glitter to the larger mistletoe berrys 
The Digi paper is Called Quilted Holly available here 
I used Marianne Creatable die Star and Bauble set I added fine glitter to the star I used
and the Pine Tree Branch die behind the image I used Circles die as well but just the inner piece
The ribbon and black gems are from my stash I made the black pin myself and the sentiment is 
Kims Digi stamps Christmas Greeting and ticket set
so there we go pop along to Cuddly buddly to see the rest of the new range from 
Karen Middleton they are fab

I would like to enter the first card the white one into the following challenges

Lex's Creations .... Christmas in July
Lollipop Crafts ... Christmas in July 
Make it Monday ... Anything goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge ... Christmas in July
Tammy's Scrapin Corner ... Anything Goes







9 comments:

febe said...

Gorgeous set of cards especially on the image. Each with unique colors and details :)

limo hire sydney

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh wow those are truly stunning creations! Just love them both. They are really different...one being so white while the other is so very dark.

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

Andrea said...

wow saw your card on MIM its stunning.your use of white creates a very elegant card and I just love your colouring thank you

Rene said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

Chris x said...

Beautiful cards, love your colour choices and the design of both is so pretty.
Hugs
Chris x

Sandra H said...

Gosh they are so beautiful both of them and coloured to perfection too!! xx

Lisa said...

Hi Wendy, Stunning cards! Such beautiful images.

Lisa x

Susan Martin said...

Beautiful images.. Love your coloring.. the white on white is just gorgeous! It definitely gives it a cold feel the way you did it. I love it!

Thanks for playing with us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week.

- Susan, DT Tammy's Scrapin Corner

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #158 and #277.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia