Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 19 August 2012

Crystal pretty in green

HI folks I would like to show a card I made today using a fab image from 
Make it Crafty 
these are new images and they are fab

Isnt she fab her name is Crystal I coloured her with copics and I will add I think I have contaminated one of my skin colour copics think it might be my E11 so I will need to get a new nib it doesnt show on the legs in the pic very much but on the face it does as it didnt blend but just left a blotchy messg grrrr!! hope fully it doesnt show to much so to ruin the image but need to check if it is my E11 not sure how I did it i it is 
anyway I used a fab black hair colour with a tad of blue in it to give that Raven look 
The papers are from the new NitWit paper pads from Lili of the Valley 
the Dies are from Cherry Lynne 
the flowers are from Mulberry Crafts
the pin I made myself 
and the ribbon is from the range
The sentiment is a little box of letters the whole alphabet in a lovely little box they are
 from Natalie and Amys shop take a look
and are just 99p how fab is that and they come in different styles
The green pearls are from my stash but fit nicely into the Ribbon girl's Round spacers which are gorg and blingy
I stitched around my image with cream cotton

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Inspire me Fridays ... Anything goes
 Paper Crafting Journey ... Anything goes
Paper Pretties ... Square Card



4 comments:

Mihaela said...

So beautiful card, Wendy!!!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Wendy! Love the details! Hugs, Elizabeth

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! Love the colours you have used! Hugs Juls

Joann Burton said...

Wendy she is beautiful. I love green and this is just wonderful. I love your coloring and the stick pin is great. Well done my friend. joann sassy raggedy