Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 9 August 2012

I'm a Sugar Bowl Sweetie and Sugar Bowl challenge No 88 Butterflys

Hi all well a little of fab news for you today which I have been sitting on for a few weeks so 
hard I can tell you

I have been lucky enough to be asked to join the fabby DT over at the
 Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog for Sugar Nellie
so cool 
today they have the start of a new challenge over at the Sugar Bowl and the theme
is
Sketch
 optional extra
Butterfly's
gorg and totally fab
here is my little make with one of the new releases
 isn't she sooo cute she is called 
Sprinkle some love 
available here
I coloured the image with Copics and added fine glitter to her wings and the mini fairy's wings plus the sugar
The paper is shabby chic from Mr Tim Holtz my fav and it fitted the colour of the image so well
I punched out the Butterfly's using new release Spellbinders and Martha Stewart punch so they where in ascending order I have fine glittered all of them you can never have to much bling 
I also added little pearls on wires for the antenna on the Butterfly's and then some pale baby blue fine feathers with some gem pins.
the Sentiment is from Pink Petticoat
to finish some white pearls to the corner of the card.
So that is my card for the first challenge for me at The Sugar Bowl
I hope you like and join in the challenge
The prize
 4 fab stamps from Sugar Nellie
 I know which 4 I would want that have just been released just think under the sea.
Also if there are more than 100 entries the prize rises to 6 stamps so spread the word please pop along to the Sugar Bowl challenge blog to see my other teamies fab creations and to join in the fun lets see all you butterflys



11 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Wendy your card is beautiful, such an adorable image and the colours used are so soft and goes so well together, gorgeous butterflies and the hint of sparkle adds to a perfect finish ..........Truly beautiful, xx

Lisa said...

Hi Wendy, Stunning card! Such a sweet image and I love the sparkling butterflies. Congrats on your new DT :-)

Lisa x

shampylou30 said...

stunning as always congrats on your dt job cant wait to see what you create sue xxxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Wendy, its so cute and what wonderful butterflies.
luv
Debby

Louise said...

Hello Wendy and wow fab card love the colour and the feather touch,have a great weekend
Louise xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love the colours it looks so soft. Hugs xx

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Wendy...lovely soft colours..

Fi
x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :)
Lovin' these cutie-pie fairies and blue is my favourite colour = perfect!

Lovely to have you on the team Wendy :)

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Erika said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the butterflies and the soft colour palette. Welcome to the sweetie gang! Hugs Erika.

Maria Therese said...

Sweet and beautiful Shabby Chic card!! Welcome to the Sugar Bowl!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card!xx Jenny xx