Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 11 August 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge Summer Holiday

Hi folks welcome to the weekend today we have a challenge over at 
and today our theme is 
Summer Holiday

our sponser this week is the fabby


The image I used is sold as a set you get two digi papers a coloured image and a lined image for you to colour



This set is called Little Lighthouse and is fab for a quick cared with the pre-coloured image and because you get a lined image to you can also colour any theme you want
and the sentiment is included everything to make a fab card
I added a boat wheel and some green cord from my stash 
and some scrim form the ribbon girl then some pearls to finish
so there you go a great quick card for I would think the man in you life
Pop along to One Stop Craft Challenge to see my other teamies cards 
and to join in the fun Challenge



4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Morning Wendy, Beautiful morning here hope your having the lovely weather too! another gorgeous creation love the lighthouse image and the backing papers so beautifully presented and of course your sentiment is very fitting for the theme xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous Wendy...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Joann Burton said...

Wonderful card Wendy. joann sassy raggedy

scrappyjen said...

Great work. Thanks for sharing. jenx