Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Natalie and Amys Challenge Colour me Happy

Hi everyone today we have a new challenge for you over at
 Natalies and Amy's challenge blog
  and the theme this week is 

Colour me Happy

so use your fav colour of the moment
now I love lots of different colours but at the mo I am really into doing vintage colours 

so here is my card for the challenge
Most of the items used on this mini book are from

Marianne D cuttable's N & A
Mulberry flowers N & A
ribbon N & A
metal corners N & A
Distress inks N & A
metal body form ... Live and love crafts
lace my stash
tulle bead flower I made from a tutorial by Fiona Jennings youtube channel
Butterflys .... My Crafty Heart

Washi Tape .... N & A
Ribbon .... N & A
flowers and tag from my goodie bag at the crafty getaway
tag and little envelope ... Live and love crafts
metal charm ... ribbon girl
tiny bow my stash


lace ..... Live and love crafts
flowers my stash
black Cabachon .... N & A
Pin ..... my stash
Broach ... My stash and filled from Fantasy Prisme kit

This little mini book has been may with 3 A4 sheets of brown paper cut to the size I wanted the I cut about quarter of an inch of each piece to give decreasing pages I then used a crop a dile to punch holes and embossed edge about quarter of an inch in and added the ribbon to keep pages in place.
then decorated how I wanted I made part of this book at my crafty get away and finished the rest of at home I hope you like 

pop along to the blog to see my fellow teamies fab creations you wont be disappointed

I would like to enter into the following challenges

Anything goes challenge blog...... Anything goes
Creative Card Crew .... Fancy Folds
Die cuttin Divas .... Must use a die cute (on my last page I used 2)
Through the Craftroom Door .... Anything goes
Everybody Art challenge .... Bingo (I used flowers lace and ribbon)
Fashionista Challenge ... Anything goes
Paper playtime ... Anything goes
Live an Love Crafts ... Halloween/and or Autumn colour's (I went for Autumn colours


hugs

14 comments:

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Wendy and loving all your elements too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, This is so beautiful so vintage too! x

♥ anusch ♥ said...

Ganz wundervoll dein Werk in Vintage.
Danke, dass du bei uns mitgemacht hast.
Viele Grüße Doreen EAC-Team

Elle said...

Love you Mini book! The colours look great and the ribbons are awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Elle

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just stunning hun
hugs shell xx

Marilyn said...

This is a gorgeous vintage piece!

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Wow this ie beautiful!! Thank you for joining our DCD challenge.

Veronica DCD

Karita said...

WOW!! This is beautiful work! So many details to look at :)

Thank you for playing with us at LLC October challenge :)

Hugs, Karita

Elizabeth said...

Oh my, what an amazing creation!!! I love every little detial. So so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at the LLC October challenge! Hugs, Elizbeth

Ani said...

Stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at CCC! Ani

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Wendy,
What a beautiful vintage book; I just love everything about it. Gorgeous colours, beautiful images, paper and embellishments - what more can one ask for? Simplt Stunning! Thanks for joining LLC for our October challenge!

Hugz,
Sandy

Sheena said...

Wow! Just wow! Absolutely stunning book! I love the colours and all your embellishments!

Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

Sheena
xxx

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Wendy! I saw this divine creation over at Creative Card Crew (where you won Top 3 by the way), and I just HAD to come by and get a closer look. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Great job, and SO delicately vintage and lovely. Your style of crafting is just beyond words gorgeous! I'm definitely smitten with this.

I'd like to invite you to come by and share your work with us in the challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We'd be THRILLED and honored to have you join in our challenges - always Anything Goes. Hope you will visit and play along.

Thanks for the inspiration, and for sharing your talents. I'm SUPER impressed, and can't wait to see more!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com