Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 10 December 2016

Winter Blue challenge theme over at the Crafty Purple Frog shop

Hi everyone happy Christmas Saturday Today we have the start of a new challenge over at the 


 So today I made two cards using products from the shop please follow links below for the products I used


 
For my card I used this adorable stamp from CC Designs called Snowflake
I coloured her in in Blues to match the theme, I added sparkle to the snowflakes and pom poms with Stickles which I also added to the flowers as well. The Design papers I used are by First Addition called Gilded Winter, the little wooden tree is from my stash as are the flowers. The glue I used to adhere my papers is my most fav paper glue Collall glue as it doesn't make the paper warp.
The card blanks are 5x5 by Dovecraft


Wendy


I Loved the Winter blue theme this month, with the First Addition Christmas paper pads using this blue and brown colour so much I made another card this time using the pad called Christmas Promise


the Dies and flowers are from my stash, the papers adhered together with Colloll glue and card blanks 5x5 by Dovecraft

 

No comments: